How long has it been since you’ve had that favorite sofa, love-seat or chair cleaned? If you’re like most folks, you & your family spend a great deal of time using your furniture’s upholstery, but very little time cleaning it (if any).
It’s recommended you clean your upholstery every 1 – 3 months depending on how much dust & dirt build-up from daily use. Particularly watch the Arm & Headrest areas of your furniture where oils from hair & skin build-up. For light upholstery cleaning, your vacuum and most commercial cleaners & shampoos should be fine check the manufacturer’s upholstered furniture or fabric label or tag to be sure.
Be careful about applying too much water to prevent damage or unnecessary wear to your fabric. Minimizing drying time also reduces the chance of bacteria growth occurring. Use an electric fan or open a window to increase drying time where appropriate.
The 7 Principles of Upholstery Cleaning
- 1. Fabric Inspection A simple test which involves taking a tiny swatch of the fabric reveals the fiber content and helps tailor the cleaning process.
- 2. Dye Testing A small amount of upholstery cleaner is applied to an inconspicuous area of the fabric to test for dye stability.
- 3. Dry Soil Removal When cleaning any textile, the first step is always to remove as much dry soil as possible. Not only does this improve the cleaning process, but it also will help prevent damage and scratches to your fine fabrics from dry soil particles.
- 4. Soil Suspension A preconditioning agent is used on most fabrics to “suspend” the soil for more effective extraction.
- 5. Soil Removal (Extraction) A water or solvent based solution is used to whisk away the suspended soils.
- 6. Pile Setting/Grooming Textiles that have a “pile”, such as chenille or velvet, are groomed with a special upholstery grooming brush to arrange the individual fibers into a uniform position.
- 7. Drying High velocity air movers are used to promote faster drying. This will help the fabric dry quicker and not leave a chance for mold and bacteria to grow in your fine fabrics.
Superior Upholstery Cleaning
When it comes time for professional upholstery cleaning, use our Hot Carbonation Extraction method and advanced Truck mounted equipment to clean deep into your furniture’s fabric.
Since our process uses a lot less water than other upholstery cleaners, there is a lot less chance of premature wear or damage. This also means we’ll have your upholstery clean & dry in three to four hours ready for you and your family to use.
Largo Pro Green Solutions Carpet Cleaning
Does your carpet look flat and lifeless? Are there stains and spots on the carpet? Do you suspect that there is odor emanating from the carpet? If you have answered yes to all or any of these then you need professional carpet cleaning services. It should be time that you contact the most professional carpet cleaning company in Largo Pro Green Solutions Carpet Cleaning. We offer the most professional and quality carpet cleaning services around. And what’s more, our services are highly affordable as compared to other companies around. We have developed the best cleaning methods and processes over time to ensure that no carpet fiber is difficult for us to clean.
We at Largo Pro Green Solutions Carpet Cleaning pride ourselves for being the best company in carpet cleaning services. We have the best cleaning solutions which when coupled with our state of the art cleaning equipment make cleaning any kind of carpet a breeze for us. We also have been tested and proved to get rid of allergens in your carpet. The carpet is a very effective trap for allergens which necessitates that it be cleaned regularly to prevent accumulation. We also ensure that you are satisfied with the work that has been done. Your satisfaction is our guarantee and the reason we do what we do.
is a family owned and operated business. The owners live and work in the local community
Air Duct cleaning
is a critical aspect of home maintenance. Dirty duct-work can make your family sick. Dirty duct-work restricts air flow, causing higher energy bills, heating & cooling equipment failures, and dirty duct-work drastically shortens the life expectancy of your homes heating & cooling system.