Nothing is worse for a homeowner than the smell of dog or cat urine in their carpet & upholstery. It penetrates the fibers and contaminates both the backing of the carpet and flooring material as well.
If you have ever tried cleaning and removing it yourself, you know it’s quite a challenge to completely clean-up & remove using standard commercial cleaning products.
Pet Urine Can Cause Major Damage
Often, without you knowing, pets will urinate continually in the same spot, worsening the damage being done at an exponential rate. Pet urine can eventually eat it’s way through your carpeting, flooring, from cement to wood, and ultimately spread its way into the framework & walls of your home. If neglected long enough, the damage becomes severe enough to require major restoration work, plus new carpeting, to completely rid your home of that lingering smell of pet urine.
Pet Urine Removal Treatment P.U.R.T.® by Largo Pro Green Solutions Carpet Cleaning
We have formulated a specialized cleaning solution called P.U.R.T.® to remove pet urine & odors. This unique treatment may well be the most significant discovery in odor removal history—at least for us pet owners. Ten years in development, P.U.R.T.® is All Natural…made from plants, spices, herbs and citrus, coupled with a fiber-protecting polymer. In other words,P.U.R.T.® is green, eco-friendly & completely safe for your family & pets.
How Pet Urine Removal Treatment P.U.R.T.® WorksWhen P.U.R.T.® reaches contact with your pet’s urine, it immediately begins a chemical reaction that destroys it for good.
- It is vital to pinpoint the location of urine contamination as accurately as possible. Steam Green Carpet Cleaning uses an electronic meter that allows us to better locate urine in the carpet and in the padding below.
- Freshly mixed P.U.R.T.® solution is applied to the affected carpet and also to the padding underlay(if required). Sufficient solution must be added to reach all areas of contaminated carpet and padding. The urine molecules are now being broken down by the P.U.R.T.® to prevent them from off-gassing and attracting bacteria in the future.
- After the chemical reaction has occurred, the area is extracted to remove the bulk of the residue and then cleaned.
- The carpet is then allowed to dry completely. Due to the higher amounts of moisture being applied during this treatment, the carpet may take several days to fully dry. Off-gassing and odor may be quite noticeable during this time and is quite normal.
- Only when everything is dry, will the full benefit of the treatment be evident. If all the urine was located and treated the odor will be gone.
Remove Pet Urine, Stains & Odor Now!
Your pet is your best friend…but not always a friend to your carpet or upholstery. Get rid of those embarrassing urine odors once & for all. Call +1 727-285-8470 now to get P.U.R.T.® and get your home smelling fresh and clean again. Thankfully, that means more guests visiting you again!
Largo Pro Green Solutions Carpet Cleaning
Does your carpet look flat and lifeless? Are there stains and spots on the carpet? Do you suspect that there is odor emanating from the carpet? If you have answered yes to all or any of these then you need professional carpet cleaning services. It should be time that you contact the most professional carpet cleaning company in Largo Pro Green Solutions Carpet Cleaning. We offer the most professional and quality carpet cleaning services around. And what’s more, our services are highly affordable as compared to other companies around. We have developed the best cleaning methods and processes over time to ensure that no carpet fiber is difficult for us to clean.
We at Largo Pro Green Solutions Carpet Cleaning pride ourselves for being the best company in carpet cleaning services. We have the best cleaning solutions which when coupled with our state of the art cleaning equipment make cleaning any kind of carpet a breeze for us. We also have been tested and proved to get rid of allergens in your carpet. The carpet is a very effective trap for allergens which necessitates that it be cleaned regularly to prevent accumulation. We also ensure that you are satisfied with the work that has been done. Your satisfaction is our guarantee and the reason we do what we do.
is a family owned and operated business. The owners live and work in the local community
Air Duct cleaning
is a critical aspect of home maintenance. Dirty duct-work can make your family sick. Dirty duct-work restricts air flow, causing higher energy bills, heating & cooling equipment failures, and dirty duct-work drastically shortens the life expectancy of your homes heating & cooling system.